Butternut Cookies are a timeless treat that encapsulates the coziness of homemade baking. These cookies are so light and airy that they almost melt in your mouth, and they have just the right amount of nuttiness and sweetness to fulfill your needs for something sweet. Every mouthful of these butternut cookies is filled with warmth and delight, thanks to their flavors that are both straightforward and enticing.
- 1 (2 sticks) Cup.Of Soft unsalted butter.
- 1/2 Cup.Of powdered sugar.
- 2 Cups.Of all-purpose flour.
- 1 Cup.Of finely chopped walnuts .
- 1 Tsp.Of vanilla extract.
- Pinch of salt.
- Additional powdered sugar for rolling.
How To Make Butternut Cookies
Continued on next page