Dorito Chicken Casserole: An easy, comforting, cheesy recipe that will be on repeat for meal planning during the week!
Level-up your Taco Tuesday with this creamy, cheesy crunchy Doritos Chicken Casserole Recipe! Layers of crushed Doritos and creamy chicken topped with even more Doritos and cheddar cheese. The whole family will love this satisfying casserole recipe and it’s so much fun with the crunched up Doritos! The kids are going to love it!
- 1 14.5 oz. package nacho cheese Doritos chips, lightly crushed
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 13.25 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 13.25 oz. can whole corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese grated, divided
- 1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning