The easiest cheesiest breadsticks ever made, less than 30 min from start to finish. Great as an appetizer or even for pizza night, easy and even better than take-out.
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Shape breadsticks by Gently punching the dough down, place it on top of a sheet of parchment paper, and use your hands (or a rolling pin, but it’s easier with your hands) to spread the dough into a rectangle about 1/3 inch thick.
- Mix melted butter and garlic in a small bowl and spread the butter and garlic mixture evenly over dough, all the way to the edges.
- Top spices, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses evenly over the dough.
- bake at 425 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly
- Recut along each strip and remove from the cooking sheet.
- Serve with dipping sauces like marinara sauce or ranch.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)