These fajitas have been devoured up faster than something I’ve ever made earlier than – that’s saying lots as a result of I really feel like I’m ALWAYS cooking. And these make A LOT, sufficient to feed 4-5 folks! We loved them in tortillas the primary day and turned them into Chipotle-style fajitas bowls for lunch the following day, and we nonetheless had some leftovers! And nope, I’m not even complaining about them. I’ll positively be making these again and again on repeat.
- 2 kilos sirloin steak, minimize into skinny strips
- 1 purple bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 giant yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups Mexican mix cheese, grated
- 6 to eight tortillas
How To Make Spicy Steak Fajitas
- In a zipper lock bag, place the sliced steak, spices, lime juice and olive oil
- Seal bag, shake to coat steak items
- Add the peppers and onions to the bag and shut the bag
- Shake the bag once more to coat the greens
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet and add the elements from the bag to the heated skillet.
- Prepare dinner till the greens are simply tender and the steak is completed.
- Serve with heat tortillas, sprinkle with grated cheese and your selection of non-compulsory toppings