- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tsp light cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pie crust.
- 8 ounces of whipped cream
How To Make The Absolute Best Coconut Cream Pie
1. Bake pie crust according to package directions and let cool completely.
2. Putting milk & light cream in bain-marie. Add the sugar and bring to a boil.
3. Add 2 tbsp. cornstarch cold water. Mix well.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)