- After shaving, apply witch hazel to soothe irritated skin and prevent razor burn.
7. Makeup Remover:
- Use witch hazel to gently remove makeup without harsh chemicals. It’s particularly effective for eye makeup.
8. Hair and Scalp Care:
- Add witch hazel to your hair care routine to help balance the scalp’s oil production and reduce dandruff.
9. After Shave Lotion:
- Witch hazel can be used as a natural and soothing after-shave lotion.
10. Reduce Swelling: – Apply it to swollen areas to reduce puffiness, whether it’s under-eye bags or swollen ankles.
11. Bruise Relief: – Witch hazel’s anti-inflammatory properties can help minimize the appearance of bruises.
12. Relieve Itchy Scalp:
Continue Reading in next page